až po kontakte so zamestnávateľom
The role of Supply Chain Planner & Analyst is a role at a company in the south of Limburg, The Netherlands. You will work closely with functions such as Sales, Marketing, Global Supply Chain, Procurement and Operations across the globe. This role reports to the Supply Chain Director EMEA.
You will provide advanced support in the coordination of product availability to meet customer requirements in the EMEA region, in line with the business Supply Chain strategies and processes. In order to achieve the agreed service levels at optimized inventory, you will work with Sales and Marketing in the various countries to provide input to Demand Planning. Analysis and forecasting based on historical data, monitoring of inventory levels and problem solving are key elements.
You will provide support in the analysis if the Supply Chain set up in the EMEA region is in line with the Global and Regional Supply Chain strategies. In order to achieve the optimum supply chain, you will analyse current supply chain set up, identify improvement opportunities, analyse impact and build business cases. You will also be part of implementation teams of improvement or other projects. You will work closely with functions and stakeholders such as Global Supply Chain, Finance, Procurement, Operations and Suppliers across the globe.
Essential dutties and responsibilities
- Develop and summarize forecasts of anticipated demand using historical data, sales trends, business plans, service forecasts, sales and marketing forecasts and customer projections;
- Provide leadership for the management of inventories and maintain total inventory dollar investments within established guidelines;
- Communicate timely and current information regarding material availability;
- Work with Procurement to have purchase orders issued, ensure that proper internal documentation (requisitions/approvals) are provided;
- Participate in providing policies and procedures to support production and inventory planning functions;
- Provide leadership for the cycle count and physical inventory program. Maintain the accuracy if inventories, including Depot Service and trunk stock held by each Field Service Engineer;
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste and ways to reduce/eliminate that waste, identify improvement opportunities;
- Process design and implementation, project management;
- Create and maintain KPI and other Supply Chain reports.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in the area of Supply Chain Management, Logistics and/or Industrial Engineering & Management Science;
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role (Supply Planner and/or Logistics Engineer) and in an international environment;
- Computer literacy: MS Office, strong Excel skills, experience with ERP (preferably SAP);
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work well within cross-functional team environments;
- Ability to combine strategic thinking with hands-on attitude;
- Analytical and problem solving skills;
- Being able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously;
- Project Management skills;
- Excellent in English, German/French/Italian are pro’s.
Pracovný pomer na dobu neurčitú
anglický - C1 Skúsený používateľ
nemecký - B2 Samostatný používateľ
francúzsky - B2 Samostatný použív
Interested? Whether you are a student Logistic & Supply Chain or an experienced Supply Chain analyst, whether you want to analyse or supervise; we are looking for people like you! Permanent jobs, internships, Interim projects, work and study at the same time; Via Solutions offer you a tailored program to develop yourself in the world of Logistics and Supply Chain in The Netherlands. Explore what we have to offer and lets connect together.
Druh pracovného pomeru:
pracovný pomer na plný úväzok
Pozícia vhodná pre absolventa:
Pracovná ponuka siete EURES